Founded in 1938, 'Ogier Dry Curers' is a traditional company but one that has evolved with the times.
Traditional methods, use of natural casings, a qualified team: Ogier dry-curing is a truly traditional company.
Salaison Ogier is located in Ste Foy l'Argentiere at an altitude of 450m in the heart of the Monts du Lyonnais and takes advantage of several factors:
- The proximity of Lyon : a city of gastronomic and culinary specialties
- A mountainous region: a special taste is guaranteed by the abundance of natural vegetation benefitting from the pollution-free air.
- A region of culture as well as sausage salting and drying traditions.
- Our key value is constant, undeniably high quality
- The production process is our powerful tool at the forefront of technological progress to ensure the CE standards
- The company, thanks to Philippe Michéa, benefits from the accreditation "Master Craftsman" issued by the Chamber of Trade. The name "Master Craftsman" distinguishes craftsmen experience.
- The traditional methods are adapted to industrial requirements
- The meats are carefully selected and seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic, spices: an ancient recipe.
- Knowledge and mastery of the process enable the development of quality artisanal products