Our traceability system is organized through our HACCP plan and is computerized.
Each finished product is identified by a number from receipt of the meat until its delivery to the distributor. It is traceable.
This allows us to recall any product as soon as possible in the event of non-compliance.
Chemical and bacteriological analyses are performed throughout the year in order to avoid any risk of contamination.
We conduct tastings in order to verify the conformity and quality of our products.
Veterinary services from the Ministry of agriculture, and external auditors assure unbiased control checks to ensure the reliability and vigorous compliance of our quality policy and standards.
Carried out at all stages of production, they consist mainly of temperature controls, visual inspection, weighing, pH monitoring, steaming... All our results are stored and are subject to corrective action where necessary.
The bacteriological controls
They apply to:
- raw materials
- the finished products
- work surfaces and personal hygiene
Ils sont prélevés selon un plan de contrôle annuel et analysés par des laboratoires indépendants accrédités COFRAC.
The manufacturing process and control thereof
We have put all the necessary processes in place for your safety and your satisfaction:
- Verification: control of temperature, weight, smell and visual inspection
- A batch number is allocated upon reception
- Traceability (up and downstream)
Storage and preparation of seasonings
- Kneading (blending of the mixture)
- Stuffing, tying and placing on the rail
- Hot rooms-allows and encourages acidification
- Drying rooms: placement depending on the age of sausages
- Cellophane wrapping
- Traceability (downstream)